THE MORGAN CHRONOGRAPH (All Colors in Stock Now)
The ManchesterWatchWorks' Morgan chronograph watch is a tribute to the 60's era of fierce sports and engineering rivalries.
Named after the Vermont state horse, the Morgan shows off our take on the "panda" dial with 3 versions: the blue-eyed panda, the brown eyed panda and the all black panda. Each dial has a slate finish with sunburst finished subdials.
- 40mm diameter 316L stainless steel brushed and polished case
- 48.5mm lug to lug length
- raised and beveled sapphire crystal with inner antireflective coating
- 100m water resistance
- 20mm lug width
- choice of date or no date dial
- slate brushed finished dials with sunray finished subdials
- white lume on dial and hands that glows blue (BGW9 Swiss Superluminova)
- quilted pattern black leather strap included (nylon fabric strap is NOT included)
- Swiss made Isaswiss 8371 chronograph movement with up to 5 years battery life. end of life indicator (battery change), click feeling pushers, sweep central chrono hand (5 steps/second) and running seconds subdial
Pairs well with our custom "tire burn out" patterned nylon fabric strap for sale in our 'STRAPS' section (as seen in some pics; sold separately).