THE BELUGA ASCENT (Only 10 available; sales close 12/31/2018)
Introducing the Flagship Model From Our New Professional Line.
Featuring the World's First Dive Watch Bezel to Measure Ascent Rates - the patented Ascent Bezel*
Meticulously Designed in the USA. Expertly Crafted in Switzerland**
Each Beluga Ascent is extensively tested including timed and regulated to 3 positions and tested to 500m.
Limited edition with a special introductory price starting at $750 USD***
Ascent Bezel* (included with all orders):
- Patent pending bezel indicator with 120 click clockwise unidirectional bezel (see tutorial HERE)*
- Ceramic bezel insert fully lumed with Superluminova C3 to match the minute hand
- Bezel diameter of 43mm for easy gripping
- Brushed and polished solid 316L stainless steel case with a 41mm diameter and 50mm length and 13mm height (including crystal)
- 500m water resistance with helium escape valve
- Screwed down caseback with Viton gasket; screwed down crown with double gaskets
- Raised and beveled sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating
- Stepped dial face with a24 hour brushed steel outer dial ring for military time
- Signature microengraved maelstrom patterned dial with Superluminova BGW9
- Minute hand lumed with Superluminova C3 to match the bezel insert
- Hour hand lumed with Superluminova BGW9
- White seconds hand lumed with Superluminova BGW9
- Drilled through lug holes
- Swiss made ETA 2824-2 timed and regulated to 3 positions
- Hours, minutes, sweep second.
- Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing.
- Date, corrector.
- Stop second device.
- Regulator system ETACHRON and regulator corrector.
- 28.800 vibrations per hour; 4 Hz.
- 25 Jewels.
- 38-40 hour power reserve
- Custom made solid, brushed finish 316L stainless steel strap with screw bar link adjustments, machined solid endlinks and stainless steel clasp with solid bridges
- Canvas travel roll custom made to fit watches up to 50mm in diameter
- Microfiber watch bag/cleaning cloth
In stock and ready to ship
Click HERE for YouTube video
* USPTO Patent No. D818388.
**Our 'Swiss Made' designation means that each Beluga Ascent utilizes an entirely Swiss made movement and is assembled, regulated to three positions, water tested to 500m and QC'd in Switzerland by certified watchmakers.
*** This introductory version of the Beluga Ascent is limited to 100 pieces.