THE BELUGA ASCENT II (SOLD OUT)
Introducing the BELUGA ASCENT II.
Built in America.* Built to Last.
Limited edition with a total of 100 pieces.
No other boutique dive watch is fitted with all of these high-end components at this unbeatable pricepoint. In addition, each movement has been timed and regulated to 3 positions and each watch case has been tested to 500m.
- Brushed and polished solid 316L stainless steel case with a 41mm diameter, 49mm length, 13mm height (including crystal) and 20mm lug width
- 500m water resistance with helium escape valve (tested to 500m)
- Aluminum bezel insert with BGW9 lumed 12:00 pip
- 42mm 120 click counterclockwise turning bezel
- Screwed down caseback with Viton gasket; screwed down crown with double gaskets
- Raised and beveled sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating
- Choice of enameled finished Deep Abyss Black or sunburst finished Seacrest Blue dials with Superluminova BGW9 lumed applied and brush finished indices
- Brushed hands lumed with Superluminova BGW9
- White seconds hand lumed with Superluminova BGW9
- Drilled through lug holes
- Custom made solid, brushed finish 316L stainless steel strap with screw bar link adjustments, machined solid endlinks and stainless steel clasp with solid bridges
Movement (serviceable and repairable):
- Swiss made automatic ETA 2824-2 timed and regulated to 3 positions (Hacking and handwinding capabilities; Regulator system ETACHRON and regulator corrector; 28.800 vibrations per hour; 25 Jewels; 38-40 hour power reserve)
*Our 'Built In America' designation means that each Beluga Ascent II is assembled and QC'd in the USA by our certified watchmaker.