THE ICONIK 4 MILITARY EDITION (Pre-orders Closed)
The Iconik 4 Military is an extremely limited series run of only 50 total pieces. Expected delivery is October/November 2018.
Gerald Genta's watch designs have been called the Faberge of watches. He has been called the "godfather of watch designers." His mind has created timeless pieces for some of the most revered watch manufacturers such as Audemars Piguet, Omega, IWC, Patek Philippe, and Bvlgari amongst many others.
From the celebrated shapes, symmetry and beveled edges to the sophisticated dial textures and to the use of comfortable case dimensions - it is most fitting that the final model in our Iconik series (which is devoted to paying respect to the most iconic watches in history) is deeply inspired by Mr. Genta's work.
From it's versatile looks to it's comfortable dimensions to it's 100m of water resistance, the Iconik 4 Military can surely do whatever you do, whenever you do it and wherever you do it.
- Case Dimensions: 38mm (width) x 46mm (length) x 10mm (height)
- Case: 316L surgical grade corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Movement: Japan made Citizen Miyota 9015 automatic with 24 jewels, 28,800 bph and 42 hour power reserve
- Crystal: Front - Sapphire with inner AR; Back - Tinted sapphire
- Strap: Stainless steel with fitted solid endlinks; 22mm at lugs to 18mm at clasp
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: Enameled deep black with Swiss Superluminova C3 lumed indices
- Hands: White painted steel with Swiss C3 lume***
- Crown: Push/pull engraved steel and recessed for comfort
***Hour hand will be slightly shorter on production models (see render)