THE BELUGA ASCENT ONE (SOLD OUT)
Introducing the Swiss Made* BELUGA ASCENT ONE.
Each movement has been timed and regulated to 3 positions and each watch case has been tested to 500m.
- Brushed and polished solid 316L stainless steel case with a 41mm diameter and 50mm length and 13mm height (including crystal)
- 500m water resistance with helium escape valve (tested to 500m)
- Superluminova C3 fully lumed ceramic bezel insert with our patented Ascent measurement system
- 43mm 120 click clockwise turning bezel
- Screwed down caseback with Viton gasket; screwed down crown with double gaskets
- Raised and beveled sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating
- Maelstrom textured dial with BGW9 lumed markers
- Minute hand lumed with Superluminova BGW9
- Hour hand lumed with C3
- White seconds hand lumed with Superluminova BGW9
- Drilled through lug holes
- Custom made solid, brushed finish 316L stainless steel strap with screw bar link adjustments, machined solid endlinks and stainless steel clasp with solid bridges
- Custom made sand beige "seatbelt" nylon strap also included
Movement (serviceable and repairable):
- Swiss made automatic ETA 2824-2 timed and regulated to 3 positions (Hacking and handwinding capabilities; Regulator system ETACHRON and regulator corrector; 28.800 vibrations per hour; 25 Jewels; 38-40 hour power reserve)
*Our 'Swiss Made' designation means that each Beluga Ascent I was assembled and QC'd in Switzerland by certified watchmakers.